Thursday, April 17, 2008

a better day



Oh how I love scones! I got the bug after lunch and made some awesome tea-time type scones. They're sweet with home-made yogurt, home-made cheese, and dried blueberries and mango. I haven't had a baked one yet, but I've eaten way too much of the dough and they're awesome! Maybe if I put a bunch in the freezer now they'll last a little longer than the last few batches. We'll see.
Of course, after any baking project there's quite a bit of cleaning to do, but today I don't mind at all. It's the perfect temperature out so we have the windows and doors open so with a light breeze and the Joni Mitchell blaring, I got to look out the window from the sink and see all those lovely goats mowing our lawn. Some of the more astute observers among you might notice that one of these is not like the others....

No comments: